Sunday 26 February 2012

Wot no Stamps?

No not one at all not one single stamp!.  Instead a rather nice pencil case/ makeup bag made with the stampin up fabric.  Here take a look.
Woooo whoo I love it and it's nice and pink and girly. I made it using the Flirtatious fabrics, for the flower in the middle I used the Flower Daisies Die #2. Take a closer look.
I really am loving it I used a pink button from the subtle collection for the middle of the flower and used two blue buttons from the same collection as fasteners with ribbon to save me having to sew in a zip.
It didn't take me very long to make considering it's all hand sewn.  I'm not usually that handy with a needle and thread but I couldn't face sorting out under the stairs trying to look for the sewing machine!

Well Hope you have enjoyed this.

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment