Saturday 21 January 2012

Craft Club Makes

Well what a lovely morning I've had busy crafting away.  We've made two projects the first being these tissue holders



I love these, they where made with the Mocha Morning papers and the owl and bird punch.  You can get 4 tissue holders out of one 12 x 12 sheet of Mocha Morning paper, these papers are lovely as they are very tactile. Heres Jackie beavering away on her tissue holders;





We also stamped and embossed some candles

We used normal church candles, gold embossing powder and the Everything Eleanor stamp set.  Want to make some lovely projects likes these?  Then why not join me for my next craft club on 18th February email me to book your place, I'd be really happy to see you.

Well thats all for now see you soon

Hugs

Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment