Tuesday 15 November 2011

Faith In Nature

Hi every one hope you are well.

I wanted to show you these lovely Birthday cards I made using the Faith In Nature Hostess stamp set.





I made this card for a freind at work who's birthday it was today I've been sworn to secrecey on her age though lol. I'm entering it for the Simply Stampin Challenge.




And this one is for my son's Aunt.  They are both simple C6 cards. Like this stamp set, then contact me about hosting your own workshop and you could own this too!

Stampin Up items used
Faith In Nature Hostess Stamp Set
Tagtastic Hostess Stamp Set 
Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon 122977
More Mustard Card Stock 124281
Lucky Limeade Card Stock 124388
Whisper White Card Stock 106549
Basic Black Stampin Pad 101179
Old Olive Stampin Pad 102277

Other Items
Spice Promarker
Pear Green Promarker
Green Brad

4 comments:

  1. I have had my eye on this set, it's simple but still very pretty, and so are your cards, I ruffled ribbon adds a great touch!
    Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' challenge.
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards, I love this set. Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' this week. A xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, this set is growing on me more and more! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards with such a warm seasonal feel to them! Great job with that stamp set!
    I really hope you join us again at Simply Stampin'! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete