Friday 25 November 2011

A bit of a busy time and some really good news!

Well when I got home on Wednesday I got some Brilliant news!  My upline Monica had contacted me to let me Know I'd been promoted!!! In just 2 months of working as a stampin up demonstrator.  I get to do something I really enjoy and work with some wonderful products.  If you'd like to become a demonstrator please email me and I will have a little talk with you regarding whats needed from you :-). So I'd just like to say thank you to all my lovely customers I couldn't have done it without you.

Well what have I been upto after this rather long silence, well I've had one workshop and a craft class.  I really enjoyed myself at both.  I love meeting all these lovely ladies who love to craft.

Heres what the ladies at the workshop made
That little tree folds flat for posting,

Stampin Up Products:
Rich Razzleberry Card 119981
Rich Razzleberry Stamp Pad 115658
Old Olive Card 106576
Old Olive Stamp Pad 102277
Petite Pennants Builder Punch 122367
Decorative Label Punch 120907
Top Note Die 113463
Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976
Sincere Salutations Stamp Set 105156
Pennant Parade Stamp Set (c) 122742 (w)122740

Here is one of the items we made at craft class




Isn't lovely, it has a little draw inside to pop a little gift inside, if you would like the instructions to make this card please contact  me at debbie72keating@yahoo.co.uk and I'll email them out to you.

Stampin Up Items:
Contempo Christmas Stamp Set (c) 120594 (w) 118734
Ornament Punch 119847
Always Artichoke Seam Binding Ribbon 121000
Old Olive Stamp Pad 102277
Real Red Card 106578
Early Expresso Card 121686

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, Congratulations on your promo, so pleased to hear you're doing well.
    I hear the class was a success well done.
    Lovely cards, looking forward to your next makes.
    hugs cherie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 3 D tree looks gorgeous
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete