Saturday 22 October 2011

A Lovely little Gift Bag

I made this delight full little gift bag for a friend of mine, isn't it just lovely? I used a paper bag that you can pick up for almost nothing, the bag it's self messured 7" x 8" so I cut a piece of old olive card measuring the same size. I then cut a piece of Pretty in Pink 3and a quater x 7" then some designer paper in old olive a quater of an inch small than the pink. I placed a lenght of Victoria 5/8" Crochet trim just under the Pretty in pink card.  I then stuck the designer paper and the Pretty in Pink card together. I added 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon in Pretty in pink over the top of the desinger paper I poped on a little chocolate box bow adding some Old olive Scallop dots ribbon as a contrast with an ivory button on top.




I Stamped the Old Olive card with Old Olive ink using the Easy Events stamp set.

List of Stampin Up products
Old Olive Scalloped Dots Ribbon 124139
Pretty in Pink Scalloped Dots Ribbon 124141
Victoria Crochet Trim 118481
Designer Paper Brights Collection 117115
Pretty in Pink A4 Card 106568
Old Olive A4 Card 106576
Old Olive Ink Pad 102277
Easy Events Stamp Set 116958/123225

List of other Products
Ivory Button
Small Brown Paper Bag


No comments:

Post a Comment